Eric N. Assouline, Litigation Partner of The Business Law Firm Assouline & Berlowe, P.A., has been again invited to present as a panelist at the upcoming Circuit Court Boot Camp for Practical Trial Litigation Skills.
Mr. Assouline has been involved in a wide range of business and commercial litigation. At this seminar, he and other distinguished panelist, will share their experiences practicing in the state courts.
Learn tips of the trade from experienced members of the bar and bench about litigation skills.
Circuit Court Boot Camp (4th Annual)
A Practical Trial Litigation Skills Program (Fort Lauderdale 2015)
April 10th, 2015 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Sheraton Fort Lauderdale Airport & Cruise Port Hotel 1825 Griffin Road Dania, FL 33004
What you’ll learn when you attend:
- Case Development & Theories
- Motions for Summary Judgment/Adjudication
- Other Motions
- Discovery and E-Discovery
- Oral Arguments
- Heading to Trial
- Pre-Trial Matters
- Bench trial pointers
- Client and witness preparation
- Jury selection – voir dire and questionnaires
- Jury instructions and jury verdict forms
- Opening trial briefs
- Motions in Limine, motions to exclude witnesses from courtroom
- Requests for Admissions of Fact
- Trial Presentation
- Opening statements
- Direct and cross examinations
- Expert witnesses and reports
- Closing arguments
- Post-Trial Motions
Full and partial scholarships are always available to legal aid firm attorneys.
We hope to see you there.
Eric N. Assouline
ERIC N. ASSOULINE, ESQ.
Business Litigation Partner
ASSOULINE & BERLOWE, P.A.
213 E. Sheridan Street, Suite 3
Ft. Lauderdale – Dania, FL 33004
Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, Real Estate, International Disputes, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, and Bankruptcy
Miami · Ft. Lauderdale · Boca Raton