Carl H. Perdue, Assouline & Berlowe, P.A. Senior Counsel and Partner, will serve as an arbitrator judge at the Center of International Commercial Arbitration’s upcoming Second LL.M. International Commercial Arbitration Moot Competition.
Mr. Perdue, an arbitrator judge at the Center’s Inaugural Program, will lend his support and expertise to LL.M. Moot Competition. The Competition provides post-graduate LL.M. students with the opportunity to develop their arbitration skills in an environment that closely resembles current International Commercial Arbitration.
This year’s Competition will bring together 17 teams from the following institutions:
- Pepperdine University School of Law
- University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law
- University of California, Berkeley School of Law; University of Pennsylvania Law School
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law; Columbia University
- Georgetown University Law Center
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law
- American University Washington College of Law
The Competition will be held on Thursday and Friday, March 13 and 14, 2014 at the Washington, D.C. Center at American University Washington College of Law.
For more information contact:
Senior Counsel and Partner
ASSOULINE & BERLOWE, P.A.
1801 N. Military Trail, Suite 160
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
Main: (561) 361-6566
Fax: (561) 361-6466
Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, Bankruptcy, Commercial Litigation, and Corporate Law
Miami • Ft. Lauderdale • Boca Raton