Assouline & Berlowe is pleased to announce that Expertise has selected Assouline & Berlowe’s attorneys as the top 16 law firm for litigation, out of 119 selected.
Expertise published on its website that it based its results on the following criteria when choosing its top 19 selections:
- Reputation: A history of satisfied customers giving excellent recommendations
- Credibility: Established in their industry with licensing, accreditations, and awards
- Experience: Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
- Engagement: Approachable and responsive to clients and available for new business
- Professionalism: Dedicated to providing consistent quality work and impeccable customer service
The Expertise website also stated the following information:
The selection process is performed annually across business categories and geographies. Minor updates may be made throughout the course of the calendar year.
Hand-Picking the Best
Our team conducts a manual review to verify the accuracy of the selections. We then write unique and detailed business descriptions for each hand-picked businesses.
Coming off the heels of already winning the Daily Business Review’s Litigation Department of the Year for Real Estate and Other Litigation (for Small Firms of 69 attorneys or less), the firm management is humbled by this award.
ERIC N. ASSOULINE, ESQ.
PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW MIAMI ADDRESS
Miami Tower, 100 SE 2nd Street, Suite 3105, Miami, Florida 33131
Intellectual Property, Labor & Employment Law, Real Estate, International Dispute Resolution, Commercial Litigation, Corporate Law, and Bankruptcy
Miami · Ft. Lauderdale · Boca Raton